Has anyone had success debugging on OSX?

pineapple via Digitalmars-d-debugger digitalmars-d-debugger at puremagic.com
Thu May 19 06:14:56 PDT 2016

On Thursday, 19 May 2016 at 11:36:58 UTC, Guillaume Piolat wrote:
> I'm using lldb with both LDC and DMD. It works really well, you
> get stack-traces, source information, etc.
> But names are mangled.

Anything that helps me narrow down where this error "malloc: ***
error for object 0x7ff34387e600: pointer being freed was not
allocated" is actually occurring is a win in my book.

Ideally I'd like to be able to step through code in a visual
environment and evaluate expressions like I do in tools like
PyCharm's Python debugger, but for now I'm just trying to solve
this specific problem and a stack trace would be very helpful.

Perhaps you could post a short guide on how to set up the tools
you use for debugging?