mago-mi: Mago debugger GDB MI compatible interface

Vadim Lopatin via Digitalmars-d-debugger digitalmars-d-debugger at puremagic.com
Sun May 22 07:30:43 PDT 2016

On Sunday, 22 May 2016 at 13:09:56 UTC, WebFreak001 wrote:
> On Friday, 13 May 2016 at 15:28:55 UTC, Vadim Lopatin wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> I'm working on GDB MI compatible interface for Mago debugger.

>> Once ready, I'm planning to use it in DlangIDE under Windows.
>> I hope some day it may be used instead of gdb and llvm-mi
>> under Windows by other IDEs which are compatible with GDB MI
>> interface.
>
> Thanks, I will add it to code-debug so Windows users can also
> debug their D programs in visual studio code.

You can try it if VS Code supports gdb-mi interface.
Recent build is available here:
https://github.com/buggins/dlangide/releases
With Eclipse/DDT there is some problem - it doesn't see that
after setting of breakpoint and running execution is stopped.
Please let me know results of your VS Code try.