VisualD: Intellisense broke?

Johnson Jones via Digitalmars-d-debugger digitalmars-d-debugger at puremagic.com
Mon Aug 7 10:37:56 PDT 2017

Tried to do some work this morning and Intellisense is not
showing.

Not sure what happened. Working fine yesterday.

It seems that when I converted my code to automatically generate
some fields, the semantic engine is not seeing them ;/

I went from something like

struct X
{
    int a;

struct X
{
    mixin("int a;");
}

and now x. doesn't list a.

(or rather, I'm using with(x) and a. does nothing (a is a struct
in that case))

There surely has to be a better way to get all this stuff to work
consistently? It isn't magic that's going on behind the scenes
and everything ultimately has to be well defined and meaningful.