cv2pdb: cannot add symbols to module, probably msobj140.dll missing

Johnson via Digitalmars-d-debugger digitalmars-d-debugger at puremagic.com
Sun Aug 20 20:18:38 PDT 2017

All of a sudden I'm getting this error. All I did was comment out
a huge block of code so I could check something. The code
compiles but the pdb conversion gives me that error ;/

Uncommenting out the code allows it to work again. I can't see
why the code I'm commenting out would give that error ;/

Deleting the code also produces the same result.

It seems to be in use with GTK and event handlers. The handlers
are completely isolated yet are somehow causing the problem.

You won't believe this, I'm sure, but

//Dialog.addOnDestroy((Widget w) {	});

causes the error! Must be some serious bug! Uncommenting allows
the code to build fine.

I tried restarting visual D with no luck ;/