Visual D no bp's on x64

Rainer Schuetze via Digitalmars-d-debugger digitalmars-d-debugger at puremagic.com
Sun Jun 18 07:50:34 PDT 2017

On 18.06.2017 16:17, Mike B Johnson wrote:
> So, there is some issue with x64 and visual d's debugging in visual
> studio. That is the only file in the project. If it works on your
> system, keep trying until it doesn't!

As you expected, its not simple to reproduce. I have not managed to do so.

Could you specify a few more details:

- Visual D version?
- VS version?
- Which Configuration selected?
- dmd version?
- ldc version (in case you switched to "LDC Debug")?
- selected debug engine?

Slightly unrelated, but one thing that often bothers me: if you open the
project configuration dialog, VS doesn't always show the current
configuration (but the last edited one), so you edit options that don't
seem to have any effect.