Visual D does not always break in function that threw.

Psychological Cleanup Help at Saving.World
Wed Sep 27 07:19:49 UTC 2017

On Wednesday, 27 September 2017 at 04:40:59 UTC, Psychological
Cleanup wrote:
> It usually breaks at the calling site. The error message gives
> the correct module and line number but this is not the line
> number show in visual studio. The function does not show up in
> the call stack either making it difficult to debug. I'm
> referring to templated functions as it might not do it with
> normal functions.

Also, when in a C callback(using a D function), it seems that it
confuses the debugger and no stack entry is shown nor are the
autos or watches. The debugger just kinda goes blank now showing
anything helpful like it should.