Can't set BP in middle of line

WTF Is Wrong with you people? WTFMods at imbeciles.dmd
Sat Nov 24 09:24:23 UTC 2018

On Tuesday, 20 November 2018 at 15:11:56 UTC, Stefan Koch wrote:
> On Sunday, 4 November 2018 at 21:17:32 UTC, Michelle Long wrote:
>> On Sunday, 4 November 2018 at 08:27:34 UTC, Rainer Schuetze
>> wrote:
>>> [...]
>>

>> Is it then possible to simply split a line internally to
>> handle it?
>>
>> [...]
>
> Debug information is mapped to machine-code on a source line by
> source line basis.
>
> Therefore it's indeed nontrivial to do this.

It is not non-trival. Just because you say it does not mean it is
true.

It can be demonstrated to be very trivial to implement which
proves you are wrong.

1. Parse d program, split all multi-statement lines in to
multi-line statements keeping track of splits.

2. Pass modified program program to compiler.

3. Reverse map from 1 to convert any line numbers from
compiler/debugger to original source.

Quite trivial.

I've found that the biggest excuse to thinking is claiming
something is impossible.

I've also found that who ever is running this site is a bunch of
assholes who block my posts because they think they are special.

When I post a legitimate post and they block it, they might as
well go work for the gestapo. There "It's my way or the highway"
mentality will ruin D for everyone who doesn't bow down to the
flawed dogmas. (it's been scientifically proven that such moronic
mentalities are what causes most social problems since open
debate and communication is the only way to prevent myopicism.
The will find out the hard way I suppose...)