budding d programmer seeking guidance for an issue

Era Scarecrow rtcvb32 at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 28 20:27:12 UTC 2019

On Saturday, 28 December 2019 at 20:05:46 UTC, Yash Bhambhu wrote:
> but when we call put(r,e) it spits out random jargon which cant
> be in any possible case that comes under the power of put
> function.

  Thinking about it a little further, void would mean it doesn't
actually do anything with the array handed to it. So when you try
to do _anything_ with void, it is pretty much ignored, meaning
you're just getting the results that just happened to be in EAX
(or whatever register it would have been working with) at the
time.