Which debugger can explain InvalidMemoryOperationError?

Victor Porton porton at narod.ru
Thu Jan 17 16:37:55 UTC 2019

After main() of my program finishes, I have this error message:

core.exception.InvalidMemoryOperationError at core/exception.d(700):
Invalid memory operation

Which debugger (preferably with a GUI interface) do you suggest
to investigate this error?

I tried DDD and KDbg.

In DDD when I set `catch throw InvalidMemoryOperationError` or
`catch throw core.exception.InvalidMemoryOperationError`, the
exception is not called nevertheless.

In KDbg, I don't see any way to set an exception breakpoint, at
all.

I use LDC2.