Visual D can't debug programs

SkyCloud andry_wllfli at mail.ru
Sat Nov 30 18:29:48 UTC 2019

I'm a novice in D and VisualD. Just installed VisualD
0.51.0-beta1 (a version with DMD/LDC compiler:
VisualD-v0.51.0-beta1-dmd-2.089.0-ldc2-1.18.0.exe
) to Visual Studio 2019 16.3.9. It compiles and runs programs
normally, but when I try to debug with F5 key, make a breakpoint,
the program just starts and executes as there's no debugging mode
(like as I pressed Ctrl+F5). So I can't view variables' values
and so on. In C++ projects the debugger works normally, so the
problem is only with VisualD.

In fact this case is the same to:
https://forum.dlang.org/thread/htjjwfynugdshluamgrm@forum.dlang.org
But there was Visual Studio Code, not Visual Studio.

Is it just because my Visual Studio is 16.3, but not 16.2, which
the current version of VisualD was aimed to? So should I just
wait untill the newer version of VisualD will support Visual
Studio 16.3?

As I'm a novice to D/VisualD, I do not know what to do. Please,
help.