Issue debugging in VSCode for Windows

a11e99z black80 at bk.ru
Thu Sep 19 11:00:10 UTC 2019

On Thursday, 19 September 2019 at 10:37:11 UTC, a11e99z wrote:
> I have Windows x64 10
> VS+VisualD where I can debug/break D-programs
> I installed VSCode with "D Programming Language (code-d)", "D
> Language utility extension pack" packages.
>
> when I try to debug ▶[Dbg+Mago] I've got:
>> Could not start debugger process, does the program exist in
>> filesystem?
>> Error: spawn mago-mi ENOENT

I copied mago-mi.exe from
https://github.com/buggins/dlangide/releases/tag/v0.8.5 to
folders LDC/bin and DMD/bin (they are in PATH)

now I see nothing when try to debug app (F5)
for 1-2 seconds appear tool window like [Step over, Step into,
..] and disappear.
and nothing either in terminal or debug console.

I can build & run app in terminal but its not debugging.
when I do "dub clean", delete EXE manually and try to debug F5 I
see same - nothing happened.
so F5 probably do nothing at all cuz it not to try find and start
EXE, it tells nothing.

what to do now?