interfaces :-(

John Reimer terminal.node at gmail.com
Sun Mar 12 06:42:49 PST 2006

John Demme wrote:
> John Reimer wrote:
>
>> John Demme wrote:

>>> Great; thanks.
>>>
>>> Just out of curiosity, what made you take this issue up now instead of
>>> earlier (or later)?
>>>
>>> ~John Demme
>>
>> Uh... it's okay Walter, um... don't listen to him... he didn't mean it,
>> honest!
>>
>> <* grabs John Demme, stuffs a sock in his mouth, and drags him away...
>> before Walter changes his mind *>
>>
>> ;)
>>
>> -JJR
>
> I'm sorry... I didn't mean anything by it... Should I reword to:
> Great! Thanks!
> I thought that the exclamation marks might seem sarcastic.
>
> And I really was just curious what prompted Walter to bring up the issue
> now, considering that I haven't mentioned in awhile....
>
> Didn't mean anything by my post-- certainly not anything negative.
>
> ~John Demme

I, in turn, apologize for being rediculous. It was all in good fun,
John.  You had a valid question.  I just couldn't help playing on it a
bit.  I think I over did it!  I'm curious too what prompted Walter's
response, but I imagine it just had to do with him finally catching up
to this post after all this time. :P

Sorry, man.  I must have been just a little too giddy.

-JJR