Shanghai OPV Cell Materials

Sophie wang wujixz00 at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 17 00:46:04 PST 2014

HanShangChem provides high quality chemicals from research scale
to commercial scale quantities. We develop, produce and sell
various Organic Optoelectronic Chemicals, especially for OLED
(Organic Light Emitting Diode) and OPV (Organic Photo Voltaic)
materials,Pharmaceutical Intermediates, Fine Chemicals and
perform custom design and synthesis of chemicals and facilities.
Our specialization in workshop auditing, purchasing,
manufacturing, quality control guarantees first-class quality
products; experiences in packing, transportation, customize
service ensures in time safety delivery to appointed destination
site, please give us a chance to know each other and further to
be cooperation friends, we satisfy you with great surprise! Our
electronic device grade of materials is verified by lots of
customer in the worldwide period of long time. Besides of physic
properties inspection for OQC /FQC assurance, we also aggressive
to take more time to enhance our production flow design,
synthesis approach design and process controlled. On the other
hand, our sublimation process is unique on machine and material
unloading design to guarantee quality with high performance and
stability on OLED device.