DWT Build problems with DMD 0.153

DBloke DBloke at NoSpam.org
Thu Apr 13 13:00:36 PDT 2006

> All reserved words are lowercase, and most are standard English.
> Therefore don't use lowercase identifiers and try not to use standard
> English words for identifiers.

Thanks for the tip and thanks for the excellent Build ;)
Sadly I am still unable to build DWT, been flicking through the source
code for hours now (do sympathise with Shawn) and just can't see what
the problem is, I was informed that by changing scope in source files
for DWT to something else might solve the problem, it did for the scope
errors but spat out loads more errors.

I don't suppose anybody has modified source files for DWT that will
build under DMD0.153?

DBloke