Whither DWT?

Derek Parnell derek at psych.ward
Sat Apr 22 01:18:52 PDT 2006

On Sat, 22 Apr 2006 13:50:30 +1000, Charles Hixson
<charleshixsn at earthlink.net> wrote:

> Anders F Björklund wrote:

>>> ..
>>> Work in progress
>>> [...]
>>
>> BTW; Thunderbird hated this start, it thought your post was one big sig?
>
> Ouch.  OK, I'll bottom post from now on.  Some groups seem to prefer that
> anyway, though to me it seems more reasonable to intermix things.

No need to for that reason (but for other reasons yes, don't top post
please.). The reason that Thunderbird, Opera, and 40Tude saw this as a
signature is that the standard for emails is that everything that follows
a line that *only* contains two dashes and a space, is the signature.

--
Derek Parnell
Melbourne, Australia