FLTK2 bindings for D

Gregor Richards Richards at codu.org
Fri Aug 18 16:33:08 PDT 2006

I hate to compete with the far more compelling FLTK-port-to-D thread,
but I don't think many people know about this, and it's definitely
useful.  There are FLTK2 bindings in D, autogenerated by bcd.gen (
http://www.dsource.org/projects/bcd/ ).  Since they're generated
automatically, they have very nearly the exact same API as the native
C++ ones, PLUS they're easy to keep up to date (if they become
incompatible, I can just run the script again and bring them up to date).

They're available in SVN, info on checking them out is on the BCD web
page ( http://www.dsource.org/projects/bcd/ ).

Finally: These bindings have been partially but not completely tested.
If you find a problem, it can probably be solved quite easily, in most
cases it's a discrepancy between the FLTK2 .h files and .cxx files
(naughty naughty).  Just tell me by some means (NG, email, whatever).

  - Gregor Richards