DWT partially updated to dmd 0.177

Txarli basura at txarli.com
Wed Dec 13 11:55:19 PST 2006

StyledText did'nt work for me in ControlExample in DWT

First, I get OpCmp not defined for class Integer.

I was trying to append:

public int opCmp(Object obj)
{
 if (cast(Integer)obj)
  return value - (cast(Integer)obj).intValue();
 else
  return 0;
}

to Integer class in util/javatypes.d

But now I get AccesViolation when focus StyledText TAB and before exit
ControlExample program.

Any sugestion?

Regards

JCarles