Java to D No2 // Java to XML , XML to D

BLS lietz at wanadoo.fr
Thu Feb 23 04:23:36 PST 2006

Well, after working  a while with ANTLR, i figured out that is is possible
to create a XML representation of Java 5 code using ANTLR. Unfortunately, we
have have a bad case of programmer-confusion. Is  this really a win. (in
other words, can this be helpfull  in translation Java 2 D) ?? Let me know
what you think. IMO seems to be easier than walking the AST.

I am not able to spend more time on this issue because the Client|/Server
IDE (see announcements) takes most of it. If someone is looking for a sample
translation let me know.
Bjoern Lietz-Spendig