FLTK native in 'D'. Would that be useful? --- yes, sure

Sai Sai_member at pathlink.com
Fri Jul 21 15:55:52 PDT 2006

I really think that would be wonderful.

Infact we use FLTK front-end for a software we developed inhouse to
display 'resin' flow in simulations of composite manufacturing ! Currently it is
written in C++

If a D native version of FLTK is available, I would really use it for all
front-ends from now on.

I am really interested and would be your first user.

Thanks
Sai

In article <e9r97s$1dg2$1 at digitaldaemon.com>, matthiasm says...