FLTK native in 'D'. Would that be useful?

Dave Dave_member at pathlink.com
Thu Jul 27 12:53:10 PDT 2006

MatthiasM wrote:
>> I ported most of the windowing code, ...
>
> Here's the link to the source code archive:
>
> http://fltk.matthiasm.com/fltk.pl?DeeFltk
>
> *it is a total mess, since it is only a proof of concept*

Not a total mess to me<g> Nice job, and thanks for work done already!

I just happened to notice that there are no private class members in
window.d (for example) and looking at the original window.h there
probably should be.

(I do it often - forget about D's 'public by default' when 'porting' C++
code.)

Thanks,

- Dave