FLTK native in 'D'. Would that be useful?

MatthiasM dm at matthiasm.com
Thu Jul 27 23:36:22 PDT 2006

John Reimer wrote:
>>    C++:           D:
>>
>>    Fl_Window  ->  fl.Window (or just Window, if no name conflict)
>>    Fl_Group   ->  fl.Group
>>    fl_draw()  ->  fl.draw()
>
> # // import all symbols in gui.fl.window module into the 'fl' namespace
> #
> # import fl = gui.fl.window;

JJR, that's just what I need.

I have decided to port the code literally first. After all, I need to
maintain the C++ and D version now. As soon as the literal port id
working flawlessly, I'll pick up on the Fl_ prefix issue and possibly
remove the Fl_ for both the C++ and D version and keep them compatible.

I'll set that as a general rule for myself: first a complete port, the
improve on it. Otherwise, I'll lose track.

Matthias