harmonia & build

Hasan Aljudy hasan.aljudy at gmail.com
Sat Mar 11 23:58:25 PST 2006

I noticed a comment in the make file ..
#native\win32.d - do not compile it as it is just a 'header'

so I looked in the build documentation, and found that inserting
version(build) { pragma(nolink); }
will tell build to not link this file, so I added it to
harmonia/native/win32.d

and it compiled fine .. BUT
When I run it, I get an "access voilation" messege and then the program
exits.