harmonia & build

Hasan Aljudy hasan.aljudy at gmail.com
Sun Mar 12 11:11:25 PST 2006

Dannerbeck Dieter wrote:
> Hasan Aljudy schrieb:
>
>> Now that I got build to work with harmonia, am I allowed to publish my
>> modifications to harmonia that allowed its programs to be built with
>> "build"?
>> I tried to read the license, and I didn't find anything in it that
>> forbids me from doing that. But I'm just not good with this legal
>> stuff ..
>

> Sounds nice!
> I'm pretty sure you are welcome to update it:) ?!

Actually now that I think of it, the changes are minor, althu it tooks
me hours and hours!

Here are the modifications I had to make:

move the file std\boxer.d to harmonia\boxer.d, and change the first line to:
module harmonia.boxer;

and, change the following files as indicated:

-----------------harmonia\html\html.d-----------------
line23: change it to:
module harmonia.html.html;

-----------------harmonia\io\mmfile.d-----------------
line 37: change it to:
private import harmonia.native.win32;

-----------------harmonia\native\win32.d-----------------
line 9:insert the following line:
version(build) { pragma(nolink); }

I think you can insert it anywhere in the file.

-----------------harmonia\ui\controls\all.d-----------------
line 25: change it to
module harmonia.ui.controls.all;
line 27: change it to
import harmonia.boxer;

-----------------harmonia\ui\controls\buttons.d-----------------
line 24: change it to:
module harmonia.ui.controls.buttons;
line 26: change it to:
import harmonia.boxer;

-----------------harmonia\ui\application.d-----------------
line 17: insert the following block of code:
version(build)
{
	pragma( include, "harmonia.themes.pathfinder" );
	pragma( include, "harmonia.ui.tooltip" );
}

I think you can insert it anywhere in the file.

-----------------harmonia\ui\definitions.d-----------------
line 26: change it to
import harmonia.boxer;

line 29: change it to