harmonia & build

Derek Parnell derek at psych.ward
Sat Mar 18 02:56:14 PST 2006

On Sat, 11 Mar 2006 18:56:05 +1100, Hasan Aljudy <hasan.aljudy at gmail.com>
wrote:

> build expects to see a "main" function inside the file sent to it thru
> the command line.
> Harmonia doesn't work that way. The main function is somewhere else!!
>
> How can I get build to realize this fact and properly invoke the linker
> to build an exe file instead of a lib file?

If you use the "-link" command line switch, it calls the linker rather
than the librarian. It normally calls the librarian if it doesn't find
'main' or 'WinMain'. Use -link if the 'main' is to be found in a library
rather than any of the source files. Just make sure you link in the
library file too, of course.

--
Derek Parnell
Melbourne, Australia