DWT Build problems with DMD 0.153

Derek Parnell derek at psych.ward
Wed May 24 23:45:41 PDT 2006

On Thu, 25 May 2006 06:24:19 +0000 (UTC), Hengky Hartono wrote:

> In article <e23mnt$16l9$1 at digitaldaemon.com>, DBloke says...
>>
>>Thanks,
>>Still got a strange problem though,
>>Build seems to be looking in C:\dmd\bin\lib as I am getting
>>C:\dmd\bin\lib is not recognised as an internal or external command,
>>operable program or batch file

It will do this if it doesn't know where the librarian is located. It
normally finds it because it gets that from the sc.ini file supplied by
digitalmars. If you don't have one of those then can create a build.cfg
file in the same directory that Build lives in, that contains the line ...

LIBCMD=C:\dm\bin\lib.exe

--
Derek
(skype: derek.j.parnell)