SWT tioported

Serg Kovrov kovrov at no.spam
Thu Apr 12 14:27:23 PDT 2007

Frank Benoit (keinfarbton) wrote:
> For those, not reading the announce group....
> There was a new SWT port announced, generated with TioPort :)

I'm really impressed with Poseidon, and hope that new SWT port, that
TioPort provides, will breath life to it's development. The only thing I
really missed using D, is good IDE. You know, which can be used with
debugger, has intelisense, class browser, reference finder, etc.. My
ultimate wish is to get something like VisualStudio(with
VisualAssistant) for D.

--
serg.