Need help with a listener that moves a shell

torhu fake at address.dude
Sun Mar 11 07:07:59 PDT 2007

doob wrote:
> What I try to do is a listener that moves a shell by holding down the middle mouse button. I want this because I use the style DWT.NONE on the shell. I manged to do this in java and swt but the same code doesn't work as expected in d with dwt.

I don't know, but maybe you can try the forum.  You have to be
registered at dsource, I think, to post.

http://www.dsource.org/forums/viewforum.php?f=1

Not many people are using dwt, since it seems to be a dead project.
Your problem might be caused by a bug in dwt, to fix it you would have
debug dwt yourself.

A new port is on the way here, currently only the linux version is
progressing.
http://www.dsource.org/projects/tioport

Hope this helps.