Install instructions

Jacob Carlborg doobnet at gmail.com
Sat Apr 5 12:21:30 PDT 2008

Bill Baxter wrote:
> I think this install instruction needs some re-writing:
>
> """
> 1. Do one of the following
>
>     * Download the latest Tango compatible DMD version (for now 1.025).
> At number 10 do the first moment
>     * Alternative download DMD from the Tango website bundled with Tango
> - http://www.dsource.org/projects/tango/wiki/DmdDownloads. At number 10
> do the second moment.
> """
>
> In particular the phrase "At number 10 do the {first,second} moment"
> doesn't really make sense in English.  What is that supposed to mean?
>
> (BTW I did get DWT installed anyway.)
>
> --bb

English is not my native language and I didn't know what to call it but
feel free to change it.

What I mean is that when you are at step (or what to call it) 10 you
should only do one of the two things and it depends on what you did at
step 1.

If you do "Download the latest Tango compatible DMD version (for now
1.025). At number 10 do the first moment" then at step 10 you should do
"Download and install the latest SVN trunk of Tango".

Do you understand it better now? Maybe you can formulate it in a better
way or someone else.