Something like wx's AUI?

Frank Benoit keinfarbton at googlemail.com
Sun Apr 6 03:41:39 PDT 2008

Bill Baxter schrieb:
> Is there anything like wxWidgets' AUI toolkit for DWT?
> It has dockable, drag & droppable panels for making IDE-like apps.
>
> I see something called JFace and sleak in the dwt-addons project.  They
> didn't compile for me, but are either of those supposed to be such a
> library?
>
> --bb

JFace is not yet completed and it does not contain the docking stuff you
are looking for. But perhaps, if JFace is working, its not much left to
get the missing stuff ported from the eclipse source.

JFace adds
  - Model-View-Control for String,List,Table,Tree with sort and filter
  - resource management for images,fonts,colors
  - Preference Dialogs
  - Wizards
  - long running operation support
  - Actions, commands and key binding schemes.
  - Field assist

However, if you only need to have split windows and tabs, you can use
"SashForm" and "CTabFolder". E.g. Poseidon is a pure DWT application.