"Redirecting output to win32trace remote collector"

Bill Baxter dnewsgroup at billbaxter.com
Sun Apr 6 19:45:41 PDT 2008

Frank Benoit wrote:
> Bill Baxter schrieb:
>> I've just realized that it happens when a FileDialog is opened up.
>> Snippet288 opens one immediately, so that's why I see it there.
>> Don't know if that info helps at all or not.  I googled for the phrase
>> and all the hits seem to be about python programming.
>>
>> --bb
>
> Yes, now i see it also.
> I tried the java swt controlexample. And the output is there also. So
> its at least no porting bug.
>
> I found this:
> http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/forum.php?thread_name=A46CBF978138744AAC019E6FF055EAB70F30AE%40apatlelsmail08.elsys.gtri.org&forum_name=tortoisehg-develop
>

> This makes sense, i have tortoisehg installed.

Ah, ok.  I have tortiosehg on the machine I'm on now, but not on the
machine I was using last night.  So that explains why I wasn't seeing it
yesterday.

Maybe I'll just uninstall torioiseHg.  I found it quite confusing
anyway, and haven't really been it.  It's not quite up to the level of
usability of its SVN cousin yet.

--bb