dwt type=sourcelibrary

Frank Benoit keinfarbton at googlemail.com
Wed Apr 16 12:56:33 PDT 2008

I changed the dsss.conf files in some ways.

dwt-win,dwt-linux,dwt-addons
type=sourcelibrary

This will no more build a static library, and the source are no more
copied as .di file. Instead the sources are installed as .d files. On
application build, then everything is compiled.

I do this in the hope that it will simplify the setup.

dwt-win install has now a call to curl to download/extract/install the
import libraries.

dwt-addons installs now the content of the 'res' folder (images,..) into
dsss $LIB_PREFIX/res and dwt-samples has the -J$LIB_PREFIX/res added.

I hope, that in some day, one can download dsss, and do some dsss net
install calls to have a complete working dmd/tango/dwt environment.

Please let me know, how it works for you.