dwt-sample draw2d/umlexample.d

davidl davidl at 126.com
Wed Aug 6 06:29:35 PDT 2008

在 Wed, 06 Aug 2008 21:07:28 +0800,Frank Benoit
<keinfarbton at googlemail.com> 写道:

> Seems like a not proper rebuild after update to me.
> Can you try the -full option and delete the dsss_objs folders and delete
> all dwt related things from dsss/include/d and dsss/lib.
>
> Have you updated tango from svn the last days? There is some change
> going on with the Conduit stuff at the moment.

Yep, I updated tango. and the culprit is the conduit stuff not removed by
dsss install

/include/d/tango/io/Conduit.di

the di file is the culprit to make the dwt compile without any problem,
which is actually not
there any longer.

--
使用 Opera 革命性的电子邮件客户程序: http://www.opera.com/mail/