dwt-addons rework, please test

Frank Benoit keinfarbton at googlemail.com
Thu Aug 7 06:32:48 PDT 2008

I did a rework of the use of collections and added a new collection
wrapper. The new wrappers make use of the new tango.util.containers
instead of the prior code that used tango.util.collection directly.

The new collection wrappers in dwtx.dwtxhelper.Collection have still
many unimplemented methods. If such one is called, the application is
terminated immediatly with a message of file and line.

I did a few tests with examples to catch many of the unimplemented
methods. If you encounter such a messages

implementation missing in file
../dwt-addons/dwtx/dwtxhelper/Collection.d line 1527

please report that so the implementation can be added quickly.
Or if you want you can also send me patches or hg bundles :)