dwt-linux simple example execution error

Frank Benoit keinfarbton at googlemail.com
Mon Aug 18 15:08:39 PDT 2008

GeraldK schrieb:
> I have exactly the same problem here. I checked the class_size values used in
> Display.d and it seems that there is a constant difference of 4 compared with the
> values returned by this C-Code:
>
> GTypeQuery query;
> g_type_query(GTK_TYPE_XXX, &query);
> printf("Class size: %d\n", query.class_size);
>

> Here are the exact values:
>
> GtkFixed: 824 C and 820 D
> GtkCellRendererText: 264 C and 260 D
> GtkCellRendererPixbuf: 256 C and 260 D
> GtkCellRendererToggle: 264 C and 264 D
>
> I don't know if this is of any use, but I'm willing to help in making dwt runnable
> with gdc and x64 :)

Thats brilliant news :)
If you want, join the IRC channel #dwt on freenode, so we can "talk"
directly.

 From those values i would think it is an alignment problem.
in dwt-linux/dwt/internal/c/gtk.d line 68 i found an align(4) statement.
Can you test to remove it?

Did you get those values by using the dwt-samples/devhelpers/structslinux ?

Where these the only differences?