DWT and all those projects

Jesse Phillips jessekphillips at gmail.com
Sat Feb 2 15:30:19 PST 2008

On Sat, 02 Feb 2008 14:05:39 -0500, Ty Tower wrote:

> Ok Frank
> I'm a complete newbie writing a program for myself and I want to use D
> and throw up a window with some tables and some buttons and panels and
> things
>
> So where do I get this DWT and how?Is there some documentation I don't
> understand how to get the source from mercurial !

Ty Tower,
If you have mercurial installed
http://www.selenic.com/mercurial/wiki/index.cgi/BinaryPackages

then you just have to run:
hg clone http://hg.dsource.org/projects/dwt-linux

in the console(run cmd in windows) at the location you wish to have dwt
source files. The files then need to be compiled and installed, I would
suggest DSSS for this:
http://dsource.org/projects/dsss