dwt and DWT

tytower tytower at hotmail.com.au
Fri Feb 8 13:20:54 PST 2008

Hey Frank , I have downloaded both versions by the look of it and am trying to compile an example of grid layout to have a look . I get an error message as so :-
[tytower at linuxbox import]$ dmd ./test_gridlayout.d
/usr/bin/../src/phobos/std/c/windows/windows.d(12): static assert  is false

Obviously looking for Windows but I am on a Linux machine.
So this is where the examples are . Can I transfer the ".d" files to the Linux version and run them from there or have I git something all screwed up?