dwt-samples

Ty Tower tytower at hotmail.com.au
Mon Feb 11 12:29:25 PST 2008

Jesse Phillips Wrote:
> The samples should work in linux. I don't see why you would need to
> import any tango libraries. I use DSSS to do the building for me as there
> are a lot of libs it links in.

Well Jesse thats not quite my question.
the code is from the actual program and frank says there is a bug in it and importing those libraries fixes it atm

So I have dsss too and I am trying to understand how it works ,but the dsss.conf file that comes with the samples does not seem to get me anywhere atm.

That is the question ---I have dwt installed , how do I install the samples so that I can build and inspect them all?