dwt-win examples?

John Reimer terminal.node at gmail.com
Wed Feb 13 19:20:23 PST 2008

Bill Baxter wrote:
> John Reimer wrote:
>> Bill Baxter wrote:
>>> Where are the dwt-win examples?
>>> Like at least the ones shown in the screenshots on the web page?
>>>
>>> --bb
>>

>> Hmm... apparently we aren't very organized :(.  I thought the link was
>> posted.
>>
>> Here you go:
>>
>> http://www.dsource.org/projects/dwt-samples
>>
>> I'm starting to see how confusing the current setup must be.
>>
>> -JJR
>
> I see.  It's listed in "related projects" on the dwt-win front page, but
> the link didn't catch my eye.  I guess since I wasn't looking for
> another "Project" just the source for the examples shown in the
> screenshots.
>
> --bb

The examples were originally included in the dwt project repositories.
I think Frank moved them to a separate project to avoid duplication of
files. Also, the examples are a testbed for all dwt platform ports, so
it seems to make sense to separate them (although perhaps there's a
better way of doing this).  I think the SWT separates them also.

-JJR