Well I'm progressing -slowly

Ty Tower tytower at hotmail.com.au
Mon Feb 18 12:22:45 PST 2008

Jesse I'll have a look at what you have said however plaease take note - this is exactly what I am saying ;  You post without thinking

As I am finding ,understanding and correcting problems in my command line the compiler is getting further and further through before throwing in the towel.  The output therefore changes. I beleive I am now on the last of it and the next post offers me a course of investigation whereas your post wants to knock -as have most of your posts.