DWT OLE, embedding VIM

Frank Benoit keinfarbton at googlemail.com
Tue Feb 19 15:29:23 PST 2008

Bjoern schrieb:
> I want to embed VIM using OLE, No success at all :(, I also tried
> "Shell.Explorer" 'cause VIM is known as problematic, same result.
> Maybe I miss some imports, Dunno, Hope someone is able to help;
> Kind regards, Bjoern
> oh, linking is done with subsystem:console:5, like helloworld stuff  ...
the OLE is a lot of ported code, which is completely untested.
I would not expect it to run without problems. Unfortunately its not
highest prio right now. First i want to get the basic widgets to work
properly.
But if you want to give it a try in debugging, that would be
apprechiated. If you need assistance, please contact me in #dwt.