Well I'm progressing -slowly

Derek Parnell derek at nomail.afraid.org
Tue Feb 19 21:37:39 PST 2008

On Tue, 19 Feb 2008 21:18:01 -0800, John Reimer wrote:

>> Or Bud :-)
>>

> You mentioned in another post that you are still working on bud, but you
> haven't updated svn.  Is there a more recent build of bud that we can
> get a hold of?  I wouldn't mind giving it a try again.
>
> -JJR

I'm a lucky guy :-)

After saying I'd work on it last night, I get a call from a customer saying
that they have a big problem and thus now so do I. It positively absolutely
has to be fixed RIGHT NOW! So I work at it and sometime around 11:30pm I
finish. It's now the next day and I'm waiting for them to say everything's
alright. I haven't heard from all day them so I'm guessing things can't be
too bad ... maybe I should call anyways.

Also, Walter has now delivered DMD 2.011 so I have to recompile and fix up
the 'gotchas' again. Maybe tonight ... or maybe I'll just hide away and
play some CoD4 online :LOL:

--
Derek
(skype: derek.j.parnell)