Well I'm progressing -slowly

Ty Tower tytower at hotmail.com.au
Thu Feb 21 02:13:26 PST 2008

Heh Heh Heh
Well I nearly got all the examples built and I especially like the Addressbook .
I'll do a separate post to cover the Mandrake issue because it looks like you don't have a Mandrake user or they would have hit the same problems.

Next up ..but first I would like to get the control example compiled and I have hit another snag so I must ask in case someone sees something stupid and tells me . In the mean time I'll keep looking

These two lines come up after the usual, now all the libraries are there and all the versions are the latest (last two weeks) except dmd is 1.whatever

/usr/lib/gcc/i586-mandriva-linux-gnu/4.1.2/../../../libDD-dwt.a(dwt.widgets.Link.o):(.rodata+0x890): multiple definition of `_D5tango4text4Text11__T4TextTaZ4Text4Span6__initZ'
/usr/lib/gcc/i586-mandriva-linux-gnu/4.1.2/../../../libDD-dwt.a(dwt.widgets.FileDialog.o):(.rodata+0x100): first defined here

Can anybody help with this ...all of dwt is compiled and running