dwt-samples: my dsss.conf changes

Dan Dennedy dan at dennedy.org
Thu Feb 21 11:36:48 PST 2008

Hi,
I am just getting going with dwt-linux (and with only brief experience with
D and Tango). I followed all directions, but I had to make a couple of
small changes to dwt-samples/dsss.conf to build completely. I had to
comment out the following.

# The linker error work around
version(linux){
    buildflags+= -L-lDD-tango-util
}

Is that normal?

I have no libDD-tango-util on my system. I don't have DD-tango-anything. I
am using Tango from SVN from a checkout yesterday. And, I get no linker
errors. Is this just for older/release Tangos?

Secondly, I commented out
[snippets/opengl_test1.d]
due to something about GLCanvas. I can regenerate the exact error if you
need it. I do have OpenGL here. Able to run glxgears, compiz, and the sort.

Other than that, it seems to work fine. I ran all the examples and kicked
the tires, and they all seem to be inflated!