dwt-samples: my dsss.conf changes

John Reimer terminal.node at gmail.com
Thu Feb 21 19:15:47 PST 2008

Dan Dennedy wrote:

> Secondly, I commented out
> [snippets/opengl_test1.d]
> due to something about GLCanvas. I can regenerate the exact error if you
> need it. I do have OpenGL here. Able to run glxgears, compiz, and the sort.
>
> Other than that, it seems to work fine. I ran all the examples and kicked
> the tires, and they all seem to be inflated!

The opengl test does not work on Linux yet because I haven't yet added
DWT/Derelict support yet for Linux (it works on DWT-win, however).  ETA
for completion of DWT-Linux opengl support is this weekend.

My local repository actually has a working OpenGL example for linux...
but I have to modify a few more things to get Derelict support working.
  Since Derelict has the most comprehensive interface to OpenGL, I think
it's important to get it working with DWT, even if takes longer.

Coming soon! :)

-JJR