Imports in DWT

bobef bobef at abv-nospam.bg
Tue Feb 26 22:03:49 PST 2008

Frank Benoit Wrote:

> bobef schrieb:
> > Have both dwt.all and dwt.group.stuff and let the user choose what to use. I tried to compile DWT into a lib today with bud, so here is a little contribution.
>
> What groups do make sense for you?
>
> dwt.widgets.all ?

Yes, I think the most common ones. widgets.all, events.all, graphics.all, etc. But just as an option...

> Does it make sense to import all widgets but not the related events?

As much as importing a single widget without the related events.

> BTW, did it work with bud?

No, but because I am using old version of Tango. I can't swtich to new one because the ftp client is broken there. Otherwise I am sure it works.