dwt-win build error

John Reimer terminal.node at gmail.com
Fri Feb 29 06:12:55 PST 2008

Simen Haugen wrote:
> Yup. Still the same error
>

> "Frank Benoit" <keinfarbton at googlemail.com> wrote in message
> news:fq8vq8$1lnp$1 at digitalmars.com...
>> Simen Haugen schrieb:
>>> Gives the same error.
>>>
>>> I'm using dsss 0.75, dmd 1.025, tango rev 3317 and dwt rev 172.
>>>

>>> "Frank Benoit" <keinfarbton at googlemail.com> wrote in message
>>> news:fq8p3v$qd5$1 at digitalmars.com...

>> hm, -full solves this always in my case. Did you also apply -full while
>> building the dwt lib?
>>
>> dsss build dwt -full

I've had this error before too... These functions are in User32.lib and
Kernel32.lib. If dsss doesn't know where to find these libraries, this
can happen. Try adding "-S<path to implibs>"  to your dsss command line
and see if this changes anything.  Also try adding the "-llKernel32" and
"-llUser32" to the dsss command line. You shouldn't have to do this, but
  maybe it might be a useful diagnostic.

-JJR