dwtx\dwtxhelper\BreakIterator.d not exists

yidabu yidabu.spam at gmail.com
Sun Jul 6 19:39:44 PDT 2008

On Sun, 06 Jul 2008 18:57:40 +0200
Frank Benoit <keinfarbton at googlemail.com> wrote:

> Frank Benoit schrieb:
> > dwt-linux is now updated from SWT 3.4M7 to SWT 3.4.
> > A new version=TANGOSVN is added to make it possible to work also with
> > tango trunk from svn.
> >
> > dwt-win is work in progress.
>
> dwt-win is now available too.

I tried building dwt-addons with version=TANGOSVN, get errors:

dwtx\ui\internal\forms\widgets\TextSegment.d(34): module BreakIterator cannot re
ad file 'dwtx\dwtxhelper\BreakIterator.d'
Command D:\d\dmd\bin\rebuild.exe returned with code 1, aborting.
Error: Command failed, aborting.

dwtx\ui\internal\forms\widgets\FormUtil.d(45): module BreakIterator cannot read
file 'dwtx\dwtxhelper\BreakIterator.d'

dwtx.dwtxhelper.BreakIterator
should be:
dwtx.dwthelper.mangoicu.UBreakIterator