latest dwt samples with dmd snapshot 0.6.2: link errors

Digited digited at yandex.ru
Sun Jul 13 07:45:35 PDT 2008

Frank Benoit пишет:
 > Digited schrieb:
 >> I try to build latest dwt samples from source with installed dmd
 >> snapshot 0.6.2 and DMC (for optlink): compiling is ok, but linking
 >> fails: symbol undefined: _IsHungAppWindow and
 >> _GetSystemDefaultUILanguage.
 >>
 >> What to do?
 >
 > http://www.dsource.org/projects/dwt/wiki/FAQ#Linkererroronwindows
 >
 > Thanks for trying DWT.

Thanks, Frank.

I was wondering what does "import lib zip file" mean for some time, that
is not obvious from faq page... When I downloaded zip with win libs from
http://www.dsource.org/projects/dwt/wiki/ImportLibraries, the dsss build
result was the same. The real reason was simple: optlink doesn't about
dmd/lib!

"dsss build --libdir=C:\dmd\dmd\lib" worked.