ui demo: CustomComponents

Frank Benoit keinfarbton at googlemail.com
Fri Jun 20 06:12:14 PDT 2008

Frank Benoit schrieb:
> yidabu schrieb:

>>> Hmmm :/
>>>
>>> Nevertheless, i will take a look.
>>> The other two are working?
>>
>> The other two works fine.
>>

> I have not forgotten about this, but i want to rework bigger parts or
> Forms and JFace with the new tango containers or wrappers for them.
>
> Also the XML processing in
> dwtx\ui\internal\forms\widgets\FormsTextModel.d is missing (see
> "implMissing"). Perhaps someone else is interested in doing it? ;)

Most of them are now working. I tested on linux.

         demoSections();
         demoFormTextNormal();
         demoFormTextURL();
         //demoFormTextXML(); // implementation missing
         demoExpandableComposite();

On windows there might be still problems with null strings.
In dwt-linux i adjusted the methods to allow them. This changes still
need to be applied to dwt-win.
http://www.dsource.org/projects/dwt/wiki/DiffToOriginal

Another open issue is the word boundary analysis in two of the ui.forms
classes. This affects how lines are broken.