Errors building dwt with latest tango

Bill Baxter dnewsgroup at billbaxter.com
Mon Jun 30 04:02:23 PDT 2008

Lars Ivar Igesund wrote:
> Bill Baxter wrote:
>
>> Frank Benoit wrote:
>>> It is much easier to support the tango release instead of tango svn
>>> trunk. Hence the errors.
>>> I have fixes for them locally, but did not commit them into the public
>>> repository, waiting for the next tango release.
>> Bummer.  I guess I'll just try to figure out how to roll back the
>> updates I made.
>>
>> -bb -- hoping "dsss net install tango" installs latest release version
>
> It didn't use to ...

I'm not sure what it did, but it gave lots of errors.

Like:
..\tango\text\convert\TimeStamp.d(145): template
tango.text.Util.layout(T) does not match any template declaration
..\tango\text\convert\TimeStamp.d(145): template
tango.text.Util.layout(T) cannot deduce template function from argument
types
(wchar[],char[25u],wchar[],wchar[],wchar[],wchar[],wchar[],wchar[],wchar[])

And:
dmd -c -inline -release -O -oftango-math-Bessel.obj ..\tango\math\Bessel.d
F:\usr\pkg\d\dsss\tmp\DSSS_tango\tango\tango\lib\..\tango\math\IEEE.d(515):
undefined identifier 'st'